Gynaecology & Fertility Centre
Tuesday, 26 October 2021


When should I visit a doctor

  • British national trained in the UK
  • Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
  • Fully registered with the GMC with a license to practice in the UK
  • 20 years of experience
The current recommendation is to visit a Reproduction Specialist / Gynaecologist after a year of trying to get pregnant.

In special cases, such as couples at high risk of infertility (eg endometriosis, miscarriages, a history of gynaecological or andrological surgical procedures, advanced age, etc.) a visit to a Specialist should be scheduled earlier.


After 16 years of trying to have a baby, our dream became reality!

Irini - Babis
Edessa 25/1/2012

Ελληνικά    English   

Ovulation Calculator Close

Τελευταία Περίοδος:

Διάρκεια Κύκλου: (μέρες)

BMI Calculator Close


Γυναίκα    Ανδρας
Ύψος: (εκατοστά)
Βάρος: (κιλά)

Pregnacy Calculator Close

Τελευταία Περίοδος: (ΗΗ-ΜΜ-ΕΕΕΕ)

Breast Cancer Risk Close